The Titanic game set basically includes the entire playground. Consists of:
– the two end parts of the hull, which are hollow inside and allow children to gaze inside the ship
– the central part representing ship masts and containing several rope nets and a climbing wall for the older ones
– a slide and a rope net at the rear of the ship
– a rope bridge (for the more adventurous) stretched between the rear and central part of the ship
– a long set of balancing elements in the form of low peaks and obstacles to training movement coordination and balance for younger children
– figure of hand-carved dolphin
– number of decorations that complete the story of the sunken ship and open the door to a fantasy world
All wooden parts are made of robinia (black locust) hardwood.
This product is custom-made. It will be entered into production only
after it has been ordered and paid. When ordering the product, it is
necessary to expect a delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.